Tell The World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell The World Forum focuses on the study of the Holy Scriptures and to sharing the good news of Jesus soon coming. A place of sharing with no discrimination and debate.

Problems with the Trinity Doctrine

ManOfPeace
    ManOfPeace
    LEAD Moderator
    LEAD Moderator

Works : 85

Problems with the Trinity Doctrine Empty Problems with the Trinity Doctrine

Post by ManOfPeace August 17th 2012, 4:21 am

I realize that in addressing this subject we are treading on Holy Ground and that our facts need to be solidly Based in Biblical Theology and Exegesis. I also realize that many people consider ANY questions regarding the validity of the the "Trinity" Doctrine as heresy. However, as will be shown in this study and in the links provided to other websites addressing this subject, it will be found that those who hold to the traditional "Trinity" Doctrine are the ones who are on unsolid ground. If you are willing to delve into the subject logically and honesty, I believe that you will find that the "PROBLEMS" associated with the Trinity Doctrine FAR OUTWEIGH any problems that might be presented in an alternative view. With that in mind I invite you to take a good hard look at the "PROBLEMS associated with the Trinity Doctrine" and to Honestly re-evaluate the Trinity Doctrine in light of the problems that it presents.

Read more here:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After reading, be back here and post your response here.
    Is it really true that there is a problem? What do you think?

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 11:40 pm