Tell The World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell The World Forum focuses on the study of the Holy Scriptures and to sharing the good news of Jesus soon coming. A place of sharing with no discrimination and debate.

Medical sanity - and a call for natural healing success stories

JesSDA
    JesSDA

Works : 87

Medical sanity - and a call for natural healing success stories Empty Medical sanity - and a call for natural healing success stories

Post by JesSDA August 17th 2012, 4:51 am

Medical sanity - and a call for natural healing success stories
    By: Mark Sircus., AC, OMD

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034697_natural_healing_success_stories_medicine.html#ixzz23kvmNiEf

(NaturalNews) I have written miles on pharmaceutical terrorism and medical insanity so naturally I am very happy that I developed a system of medicine that serves humankind more effectively than traditional allopathic pharmaceutically based medicine.

When the world economy collapses, modern medicine will suffer a terrible fall. Money will dry up for expensive pharmaceutical medicines that poison more then they cure. Doctors will have to scramble for alternatives if they want to continue to help their patients. But such alternatives have to be based on solid, empirical evidence and research for doctors to pay much attention.

My protocol that I call "Natural Allopathic Medicine" is rational and scientifically-based; pharmaceutical medicine is not. Pharmaceutical terrorism (born with I.G. Farben and the Nazi doctors) is a very real and dangerous thing and so is medical insanity, of which there is no shortage. Through the years I have written about these subjects but this week I was introduced to yet another example of pharmaceutical terrorism and medical insanity coming together.

The wife of a good friend of mine started having some serious heart problems and was taken to a hospital in Brasilia, the federal capital of Brazil. In seeking a solution to her problem she saw 14 doctors who prescribed 15 different pharmaceuticals, which she is now taking all at the same time.

There is not one doctor, pharmaceutical company or medical official who has any idea what will happen when these 15 chemical pharmaceutical drugs are mixed together. Each one has side effects, which will be complicated and amplified by the presence of other drugs. Going into this uncharted treatment protocol, she had heart and lung inflammation. Now she is bleeding from lungs and large intestines.

We cannot feel too badly for this woman because she rejected outright a more natural approach. But we can feel badly for her four daughters and her husband who might not have her around for too much longer. Who we trust says a lot about us and determines to a great extent what happens to us in our lives. Trusting the western medical establishment can end one up very dead, bankrupt or having a host of new medical problems that calls doctors to prescribe even more dangerous drugs.

One cannot ever hope to practice pharmaceutical medicine safely. Not only are all pharmaceuticals dangerous (even their safest medicines like aspirin are deadly) but none of them have been tested in combination with other drugs. The medical system is making guinea pigs of its patients by blindly prescribing drugs in combination that have never been tested together.

Sounds like medical blasphemy, which is what contemporary medicine has embraced. It's bad enough that doctors use medicines and procedures that cause cancer in their retched way of treating it. No one caught on for decades that pediatricians were injecting babies with heavy metals like mercury and aluminum that lace many vaccines. The list is endless, enough so that hundreds of thousands of people die each year from "properly prescribed" medicines.

So really we do need a new medicine that goes mainstream. Contemporary medicine has to be reborn with new principles and practices. As it is it can hardly be seriously considered as anything even close to the appropriate practice of medicine. Unfortunately change comes at a snail's pace for humans and their institutions. No one is holding their breath waiting for a medical revolution because all the professional fat cats at the top of the medical world are too fond of their privileges and pleasures to throw in the towel or become humble enough to admit the errors of their ways.

I have tried my best to address the above and feel like I have succeeded. Natural Allopathic Medicine actually grew out of the best of emergency room and intensive care medicine, both of which apply concentrated nutritional medicines when all else fails. Magnesium chloride and sodium bicarbonate are at the heart of my medical approach and they are the best workhorse medicines emergency departments have.

Call for Testimonies

So I am putting out a request to my wide readership to send in their testimonies about their use, in full or in part, of my protocols. This would help me thrust my medicine further out into the world. For testimonies already received, please visit http://blog.imva.info/medicine/natural-allopathic-medicine-cures.

The Human Condition has Changed

The rules and conditions of life are changing and it is going to be a struggle for survival. Our already toxic world is getting more contaminated and radioactive, with modern dentistry and medicine adding significantly to this problem with their use of heavy metals, lethal drugs and radiation.

The majority of people are meeting the future with significantly weakened bodies and immune systems because of dangerous deficiencies in iodine, magnesium and other essential minerals and nutrients. The strength of the cells' adaptive capacity is directly related to nutritional sufficiency and proper cellular respiration that removes toxins and wastes through the cell wall.

Cells can respond to stress in various ways ranging from the activation of survival pathways to the initiation of cell death that eventually eliminates damaged cells. Whether cells mount a protective or destructive stress response depends on different factors, but the most important is nutritional status. Bicarbonate deficiencies are also a problem, thus the reason sodium bicarbonate makes such a great medicine.

Natural Allopathic Medicine uses only safe, non-toxic, non-synthetic medicinals that do not add to the toxic burden of the body. Most of the items in the protocol can be taken orally, transdermally or administered intravenously. Transdermal applications include topical application directly on the skin, intense medical baths, nebulization into lung tissues or in the use of glutathione suppositories and natural enemas.

I never fell into the trap of over-identifying with any single medicinal as the answer to everything or anything. I am a confirmed protocol man and ALWAYS deal with many medicinals simultaneously. But still, no matter how deeply I have gotten into other medicines, magnesium chloride remains the heavyweight champion and ALWAYS needs to be included in EVERYONE'S daily regimen.

For all the references, sources and more articles, please visit Dr. Mark Sircus blog.

About the author:
    Mark A. Sircus, Ac., OMD, is director of the International Medical Veritas Association (IMVA) http://www.imva.info/.

Dr. Sircus was trained in acupuncture and oriental medicine at the Institute of Traditional Medicine in Sante Fe, N.M., and at the School of Traditional Medicine of New England in Boston. He served at the Central Public Hospital of Pochutla in Mexico, and was awarded the title of doctor of oriental medicine for his work. He was one of the first nationally certified acupuncturists in the United States. Dr. Sircus's IMVA is dedicated to unifying the various disciplines in medicine with the goal of creating a new dawn in healthcare.

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 10:25 am