Tell The World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell The World Forum focuses on the study of the Holy Scriptures and to sharing the good news of Jesus soon coming. A place of sharing with no discrimination and debate.

Which day is actually the Sabbath -- Saturday or Sunday?

ManOfPeace
    ManOfPeace
    LEAD Moderator
    LEAD Moderator

Works : 85

Which day is actually the Sabbath -- Saturday or Sunday? Empty Which day is actually the Sabbath -- Saturday or Sunday?

Post by ManOfPeace August 17th 2012, 4:30 am

Which day is actually the Sabbath -- Saturday or Sunday?

Which day is actually the Sabbath -- Saturday or Sunday? -- the 7th day of the week or the 1st? -- Does it really matter? Is one "Christian" and the other "Jewish"? Again, does it really matter? The answer is a most decidedly "YES"!!! Please read on!

The question as to WHICH day is actually the "Sabbath" has much more to do with "OBEDIENCE" and "LOYALTY" and "TRUTH" and our "LOVE FOR GOD" (Christ said: "if you LOVE ME You WILL Keep My Commandments": "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word": "He who does not love Me does NOT keep My words" Jn. 14:15; 14:23; 14:24; etc.) than it has to do with TRADITION or POPULARITY!! The "SABBATH", in fact, is probably the MOST defining doctine in the whole of Scriptures. IT is the ONE doctrine that sets apart those who will follow the WHOLE LAW (the 10 Commandments) and those who will only follow NINE (9)!! It is also the only commandment that truly DEFINES our relationship with God (not only in terms of Who we will be faithful to but also in terms of Who, and "WHEN", we will spend time with Him -- according to HIS timetable!). So let's look at the "Sabbath Commandment" honestly and straightforwardly.

Continue here:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 12:21 pm